Acidity is also referred to as acid reflux, a common condition in which stomach acid flows back up into the food pipe and irritate the lining of the esophagus (the eight inches long tube that goes from your throat to your stomach) that leads to burning pain (heartburn) in the lower chest area. Our stomach naturally produces this acid in the gastric glands of our stomach. It is a very uncomfortable situation.
Usually, a person experiences acidity after eating a big meal or drinking coffee or alcohol. This is also known as gastroesophageal reflux (GER) and if acid reflux occurs on a regular basis it is called GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease). It is a more severe or chronic form of acid reflux.
Jain’s cow urine therapy clinic aims for a happy and healthy life by integrating ancient Ayurvedic knowledge with modern technology. Our therapy means cow urine including Ayurveda works on a person’s three doshas that are- The Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. These tri-energies maintain our health, any imbalance in these doshas, is responsible for human’s health and disease. We are glad to say that we have seen so many positive results through our treatment. Thousands of people got rid of many diseases after taking our treatment.
Our patients not only put an end to their disease but also live a disease-free healthy life forever. This is the reason why people are getting attention towards our therapy. Our years of research in Ayurvedic treatments have helped us advance our methodology. We aim to reach as many people as we can to build a healthy and happy society all over the world.
According to the cow urine therapeutic method some herbs work to rejuvenate body defects (Vata, bile, and phlegm) which cause acid reflux or acidity if they are disproportionated. Some Ayurvedic medicines contain many beneficial ingredients to treat them. It improves the metabolism of the body.
We use gojala in our cow-urine therapy, basically it means cow-urine extract, the main component in our medicine. This extract is made of the urine of the indigenous breeds of cow. Gojala has its own benefits because it’s beyond the possibility of any kind of contamination. It has high quality and is abundant. When gojala mixed with ayurvedic herbs it becomes more effective to treat any disease and favourable to the consequence of the particular disease. This extract is superimly tested and that’s why it’s more trustable and beneficial as well.
Remedy with cow urine brings accurate fitness and maintains the doshas in order. Today as an end result of our medication human beings are continuously enhancing their health. It improves the condition of their day-to-day life. Ayurvedic drugs alongside cow urine can serve as a complementary remedy to limit a range of reactions that come from the usage of heavy doses, mental pressure, radiations, and chemotherapies. We inform humans how to live a joyful and anxiety-free life with an untreatable disorder if any. Thousands of human beings live a balanced lifestyle after taking our remedy and it’s a big achievement for us to provide them a life they dream of.
Cow urine has a special place in Ayurveda which is also said to be beneficial for diseases like acid reflux. Our years of hard work show that almost many complications of acid reflux disappear using our ayurvedic herbs. Our patients feel a big relief in abdominal pain, burning sensation, bloating and burping, nausea and burping, bad breath, indigestion, etc, and control and balance hormonal and chemical changes in their body, improving the patient’s immune system that works favorably for other acid reflux complications.
Cow urine remedy is itself a number of desires if we are speaking approximately a person’s existence expectancy. Any ailment either it’s small or to a critical degree, comes with a poor effect on a human’s body and exists for some years, sometimes for a lifetime. Once the disorder is recognized, existence expectancy is short but no longer with cow-urine therapy. Our historic remedy now not most effectively relieves the disease but additionally will increase the lifestyles-span of that individual without leaving any toxins in his bloodstream and that is our ultimate purpose.
“Sarve bhavantu sukhinah, Sarve santu niramayah, Sarve bhadrani pashyantu, Maa kaschit dukha bhag-bhavet”, it means let all be happy, let all be free from disease, let all see the truth, may no-one experience suffering. By following this saying, we want our society to be like this. Our therapy accomplishes this by giving reliable treatment, improving life expectancy, and reducing drug dependency of affected people. Our therapy has more advantages and zero disadvantages than other available medical options in this modern world.
In comparison to a wide range of medical practices, we focus on the root cause of the disease and the factors that may increase the chance of disease recurrence, not just the management of the disease. By using this method, we have successfully reduced the recurrence rate and pointed out a new direction for people's lives so that people can live better emotionally and physically.
The gastric glands produce a larger amount of acid than usual to complete the digestion process. This results in acidity and a burning sensation. Acid reflux affects people of all ages, sometimes for unknown reasons. The main causes which interrupted these chemicals are:
· Irregular eating pattern and skipping meals
· Late night eating and eating just before sleeping
· Excessive consumption of alcohol, tobacco, and smoking
· Excessive consumption of caffeine, carbonated and soft drinks
· Taking too much stress and not doing anything to lessen it
· Excessive eating of citrus, spicy, tomato, garlic, oily, salty, and non-vegetarian foods
· Eating food more than your hunger
· Being overweight
· Side effects of medications like antibiotics, blood pressure, depression, non-steroidal and anti-inflammatory drugs
· Wear tight-fitting clothes and tight belts
· Lack of physical activities and exercises
· Lack of sleep or irregular sleep timing
· Women who are pregnant due to extra pressure on the internal organs and nearing menopause.
· Person who has constipation and indigestion.
· Some stomach disorders like peptic ulcer or tumors
· Lying down right after the meal
A person can effectively prevent acidity by simply making some changes in his lifestyle and these changes are as follows:
· Drink plenty of water
· By limiting smoking, tobacco, and alcohol
· Take sleep of 6-8 hours daily
· Avoid lying down or sleep at least 2 hours after eating food
· Elevate the head of the bed
· Eat a healthy and low carb diet
· Lose excess weight
· Improving posture like sitting up straighter
· Don’t wear tight clothing and belts around the abdomen
· Avoid exercise that put extra pressure on the stomach
· Eat smaller and regular meals
· Limit citric, spicy, tomato, garlic, fried, too much salty-sweet and non-vegetarian foods
· Avoid having constipation and indigestion
· Start meditation to avoid stress
· Limit caffeine, carbonated and soft drinks
· Maintaining regular eating time with dinner ending at least two three hours before bedtime
· Include exercise and walk in your daily routine
· Eat food slowly and chew thoroughly
The most common signs and symptoms of acidity are as follows:
· Burning sensation in the chest and pain
· Bitter taste in the mouth
· Bloating and burping
· Nausea and vomiting sometimes
· Indigestion and constipation
· Dry cough
· Sore throat
· Bloody or black stools
· Severe and unstable pain in neck, throat, and stomach
· Moving chest pain especially after bending and lying down
· Trouble swallowing
· Dysphagia- A feeling that something like food is stuck in the middle of the chest or throat
· Discomfort in the upper abdomen area
· Bad breath
· Non-stop hiccups
· Regurgitation- a condition when swallowed food up again to the mouth
Acidity can lead to a serious condition such as GERD if left untreated in the long run, a person might also have gastric ulcers, inflammation, hoarseness, lung disease, other health problems related to the digestive system and esophageal cancer, or damage internal organs.